Majorelle is the name given to a specific shade of clear, intense, fresh blue. Made famous for its use in the Majorelle Gardens in Marrakech.
Our Majorelle Earrings are highlighted by their huge intensely blue teardrop-shaped opal. Hand-cut from a single piece of opal, unlike anything you have seen before.
Supported by an 18k Gold Plated Brass Huggies encrusted with cubic zirconia's.
Each pair are hand finished with obsessive attention to detail.
- Each earring contains a 25mm x 18mm tear-shaped glistening cultured Opal Triplet **Each opal is unique in colouring, therefore, each pair of earrings contain different and unique characteristics and dominant colour
- 18k Gold Plated Brass Huggies encrusted with cubic zirconia's
- Packaged in a beautiful EUNOIA Jewellery pouch & gift box
- Proudly Hand finished in Australia
- See our Care Instructions